PDA

View Full Version : My wife is going to kill me....

Matt
10-03-2005, 05:54 PM
Right all,

Everyone knows I want a roadster....very badly...now I have the forfour being all grown up so we can all go about as a family but the other day I say an advert for Smart Derby online. Now I know that Derby are one of the best smart dealers out there so when I found out they had some roadster specials I go to reading.....anyhow there were a few I really liked the look of but I thought its tough titty cause I have my 4-4 on pcp....so I am stufffed. Anyhow on the bottom of the advert it said P/X welcome on all vehicles...So i rang them up and it seems they can swop my 4-4 for a roadster...

Thing is Lisa will go mad cause then we have nowhere for Jake to sit if we get rid of the 4-4 as lisa has the 4-2....what do i do...I need help and this is one I certainyl wont be asking the webmistress about!!!!!

http://www.vicandbob.net/images_characters/greg_mitchell.jpg

K12THH
10-03-2005, 05:57 PM
Keep the 4 4 Matt and trade in the 4 2 (I never said that Lisa Honest)

SuperStevie
10-03-2005, 05:58 PM
solution:

Take 2 cars everywhere when you need to transport all of you :D

You take the roadster, lisa takes her car, the boy goes in which ever oneHE (not she as i originally put!!)chooses! lol

Sarah
10-03-2005, 05:59 PM
get the roadster! if u really really want one and u've found a good deal u'd be silly not too, and if u really need four seats then u'll just have to take both cars anywhere u go, not much help but my opinion :D

NeilOs
10-03-2005, 06:01 PM
Easy peesy.

Get the roadie. Lisa can have her 4-2. While the boyz get to mess around in the roadie :D

10-03-2005, 06:29 PM
You could put little Jake on the roof. He deserves fresh air!!:D Just my two pence worth.Tehe

Paulene & Foxy?:)(*&

AndyM
10-03-2005, 08:40 PM
What about get the Roadster and ask Bantam Trailers to do you a Special Wee persons trailer!Sorted!:D:D:D

Sarah
10-03-2005, 08:43 PM
ftr2k3 wrote:

You could put little Jake on the roof. He deserves fresh air!!:D Just my two pence worth. Tehe

thats the best suggestion so far ! 56:@ :D

Matt
10-03-2005, 09:26 PM
I am in the dog house big time....

me mention roadster...she flip

she sewar...me hide...

In all seriousness me and Lisa have had a massive row, so now i am sitting downstairs on my own!

Bummer

AndyM
10-03-2005, 09:34 PM
smartz wrote:

she sewar...me hide...

In all seriousness me and Lisa have had a massive row, so now i am sitting downstairs on my own!

Bummer
Opppps!Now you know not to mention it EVER again!(psss get her a box of choccies!):D:D:D:D

Sarah
10-03-2005, 09:43 PM
AndyM wrote:

smartz wrote:

she sewar...me hide...

Bummer
Opppps!Now you know not to mention it EVER again!(psss get her a box of choccies!):D:D:D:D

not kinder eggs though as that might have a roadster in and then u'll be in even more trouble ;)

AndyM
10-03-2005, 09:46 PM
candypants wrote:
AndyM wrote:

smartz wrote:

she sewar...me hide...

Bummer

not kinder eggs though as that might have a roadster in and then u'll be in even more trouble ;)LMAO ! Thia is a classic Sarah!If i could youd have more Manna!:D:D:D

Sarah
10-03-2005, 09:49 PM
oh but if anyone wants to get me a kinder egg with a roadster in i wont complain :D

Sarah
10-03-2005, 09:52 PM
but going back to the original post, poor matt you could always buy a roadster and store it at my house and i could use it when u dont need it and u could sneak away and use it every now and again :D its a win win situation

NeilOs
10-03-2005, 10:18 PM
candypants wrote:
but going back to the original post, poor matt you could always buy a roadster and store it at my house and i could use it when u dont need it and u could sneak away and use it every now and again :D its a win win situation
No, No, No. Store it at my house. I'll even wash and polish it for ya....:D

10-03-2005, 11:25 PM
You could always store it in my garage, but it wouldn't get washed , never mind polished, but it would be cherished, (and used), in absentia.

Seriously tho, have you tried the old (at least 10 yo), scottish amber voice improving liquid. It may not solve your dilema, but you'll fall asleep happy.

ps try an Islay single malt, very tasty, try it on Lisa as well, (or a bunch of flowers).

oliver.whittaker
11-03-2005, 02:29 AM
Buy a model of the Roadster, then you have the best of both world, plus you dont have the worry of depriciation!

Seriously though. the Roadsters are great, especially when the summer finally arrives, and there are some great deals to be had (of which i wont mention because Lisa will strangle me!)

Another idea might be to see if Lisa fancies upgrading her coupe to a cabrio ;)

putzie
11-03-2005, 08:16 AM
oh dear matt!, i take it you did not get the response you wanted, but seriously i bet you are not the first smart freak with a family to go throught this?

my advice just buy a few lottery tickets and just hope!lol

Matt
11-03-2005, 08:46 AM
to be honest guys,

I have been given news about possible redundancy and am In th eprocess of starting up my own business....

To add insult to injury me and lisa are buying our house which we were rpevious renting and the whole mortgage thing isa proving to be a head doer inner.

I have seem some ace £130 pcp per month roadster deals the problem being though we hav a drive which currently onyl has space for 2 cars.....

Its a bummer, I think i may have got over excited about the whole idea, and been a bit of a brat about the whole thing....

All i want is a Roadster......oh well the only benefit I guess is that in the mean time I could wait and get a barbus 4-4......thing is I want to stick with Smart, perhaps I will have to wait for the new roadster...whenever it makes an appearance.

Matt

*()){

putzie
11-03-2005, 11:45 AM
can sympatise matt, i want a crossblade badly too , just dont want a third car, have the space to store it and can offord it just think it mad as i dont do many miles in the cas i already own and know i need to have a long time off work in the not to distant future so it will have to stay on hold, only advantage i have is i dont have anyone to ask first!:?

Esqulax
13-03-2005, 10:01 PM
Im agreeing with Putzie here... i want a crossblde, just lack of sorage space :( (and initial Purchase cost)