PDA

View Full Version : Keith Steps Down

K12THH
14-03-2005, 11:12 AM
I have just spent 30 mins writing my little story and my computer went down just as i was about to post, so here is a shortened version.

I have decided to step down as a moderator, as i can no longer offer Smartz 100%. I know some of you will be wondering why (After all it's an easy job)

My wife (Vivien) was told 18 month ago that she has breast cancer and i feel i am not giving her enough support, we are also trying to keep our business afloat. Please don't feel sorry for us as 1000's of people go through this every year, it's just something we need to come to terms with.

Anyway i've spoken enough ****e.

There is some good to come out of it, I have paid for my hotel rooms on the LeJog and i am unable to attend so i will be offering them Free of Charge to the first person to email me, you will only have to pay for the Dinner/ Dance at John O Groats as i have decided to keep my room there, as i am hopeful of making this.

Thanks for your support

Keith & Vivien

Esqulax
14-03-2005, 11:26 AM
Dont worry, Keith.. I'll keep an eye on them for you!

roadie2003
14-03-2005, 11:33 AM
Nooooooo, please come back LOL, Kolyn is out of control! :shock::shock::shock::P:P

Hope to see you at the dinner/dance at John O Groats / Wick then keith

Should be a blast! :D:D:D

Matt
14-03-2005, 11:51 AM
Keith

Thank you for the time and support you have given the site. It is with great sadness that we say goodbye to you and I hope that you will pop on as and when you can.

Matt

SuperStevie
14-03-2005, 12:43 PM
Hi keith, im really sorry to hear your stepping down but you know that your always welcome here so dont stay away too much.

Take care ;)

Smartall
14-03-2005, 01:28 PM
Keith, Sorry to hear this news. As you were one of the first Smartz members, it is sad indeed.
I'm hoping that you and Vivien continue to keep in touch with us all here, and I'm sure you know that we all wish you both well.
Best Wishes to you both, Mike

putzie
14-03-2005, 01:37 PM
sorry to hear about this !, and sorry i never got the chance to meet you. all the best with the future.

K12THH
14-03-2005, 02:00 PM
Thanks for all your kind words, i am still on the go, and will be visiting every chance i get, I will still be attending meets (In the For Four), and hope to meet some of you in John O Groats.

Keith

14-03-2005, 06:24 PM
Keith, I have had a few friends that have had breast cancer. I hope everything goes right for the Vivien & yourself. Just be there for her.

I'll alway's remember who gave me my first slut mama:P

Paulene & Foxy?:)(*&

Sam
14-03-2005, 07:20 PM
sorry to hear this keith, but hey we are not losing you as you will still be on every now and again i am sure!!!!, my thoughts go out to you and you wife

AndyM
14-03-2005, 08:58 PM
Sorry to hear the news Keith. I wish you both the best for the future.Many thanks for the help.Hope to see you here from time to time.All the best and take care.

coolfart
14-03-2005, 10:21 PM
All the best to you both for the future Keith....i have sent you mail regarding rooms, for you to decide what is best....will see you at Wick (all being well)...keep in touch.

SMARTIE
16-03-2005, 01:42 PM
Sorry to hear your news keith. I wish you & vivien all the best for the future. Just remember to stay smart(z)! ;)56:@

hugo
16-03-2005, 06:17 PM
Hi Keith, I'm verry sorry to read that news . All the best wishes to you and your family from Hugoline and me, good luck and take care!