PDA

View Full Version : This year...

Mel
12-02-2010, 06:27 PM
... lets not go to Windermere! (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1250204/Mystery-Windermere-Triangle-traffic-lights-decide-cars-unlock.html):D

Yatesey
12-02-2010, 06:45 PM
I love Windermere, there is an ice cream shop there with hundreds of flavours :D

Oh and I know what is happening there cause it's happened to me. You can buy this gadget that blocks the signal emitted from electronic keys and so you can't lock or unlock your car. I went mental at my mum's friend who used one when I was try to get to Uni. He hasn't been near me since funnily enough :D

Mac3G
12-02-2010, 07:37 PM
Oh those silly people. What's that shiny metal thing hanging off the end of the fob???? Oh yeah, that'll be the key! Why don't they just manually unlock the door. Such daft funny folk.

Yatesey
12-02-2010, 07:59 PM
Oh those silly people. What's that shiny metal thing hanging off the end of the fob???? Oh yeah, that'll be the key! Why don't they just manually unlock the door. Such daft funny folk.

It depends if they can. I wouldn't be able to get into my car unless through the boot!

Mac3G
12-02-2010, 08:00 PM
It depends if they can. I wouldn't be able to get into my car unless through the boot!

Do you not have the keyhole on the other side of the car?

Even my Dads Renault keycard has a key inside the card :p

Yatesey
12-02-2010, 08:09 PM
Do you not have the keyhole on the other side of the car?

Even my Dads Renault keycard has a key inside the card :p

Nope, just a nice smooth finish on both sides :)

Mac3G
12-02-2010, 08:12 PM
Blimey

MrPoo
12-02-2010, 11:34 PM
Yup, the lock on the 450 is on the boot. I've had to do it twice now, it's such a PITA, you have to climb on to the back 'seat' and try and manouvre through the gap in the seats. Not easy with a hefty posterior like mine :rolleyes:

Yatesey
12-02-2010, 11:37 PM
Yup, the lock on the 450 is on the boot. I've had to do it twice now, it's such a PITA, you have to climb on to the back 'seat' and try and manouvre through the gap in the seats. Not easy with a hefty posterior like mine :rolleyes:

I've done that as well and it's so much effort and it's not good when everyone starts staring at you :o