PDA

View Full Version : hello...yes I am back.....

Matt
30-03-2005, 01:16 PM
Sorry for my recent absense.....I was involved in a terrible postal dispute which involved me getting deported to a small island with just a basketball called "Wilson" to keep me company...

Anyway the Smartz shop has been delayed a bit because it is a nice to have ,not an essential and my time has been stolen away from doing various home improvements etc...so it is a little delayed for now.

Hopefully everyone is still loving the site, well done Roadie for winning the Smartzee competition and unlucky to all those who entered but were unsuccesful.

I need some material for the main http://www.smartz.co.uk page, can people email me anything that they think should be going on the main site update, photos and business info will be considered-though photos are a must.

Send info and images to matt@smartz.co.uk (mailto:matt@smartz.co.uk)

I am constantly looking at ways we can improve the site genrally and hopefully soon the main site section will be overhauled. I have moved all the old images from the photo album into the new interactive version so no images have been lost.

Please remember that this is a free image hosting option and I have also enabled a image scoring and comment option.

Let me know how everyone feels it is going.

Matt

roadie2003
30-03-2005, 01:29 PM
Seemless use of photoshop there matt. could hardly tell :D:P;)

When the end caps arrive i'll get a photo so u can stick it on the front page:D

Esqulax
30-03-2005, 04:20 PM
WILSOOOOOOON!!!

coolfart
31-03-2005, 07:14 PM
You should have received plenty of stuff from me/cancer research, about a certain forth coming event!!

Do you fancy being one of the models for their photoshootMatt?...or we could get Kolyn to do it...he'd only need a table tennis ball to hide his modesty!!! (so I've heard!!):shock:

Matt
31-03-2005, 07:33 PM
Hi CoolF

Sounds good to me, when should i expect to receive it?

AndyM
31-03-2005, 08:12 PM
coolfart wrote:
or we could get Kolyn to do it...he'd only need a table tennis ball to hide his modesty!!! (so I've heard!!):shock:

Bit optomistic isnt it?I'd heard a Ping Pong ball would suffice!:D

Smartall
31-03-2005, 10:21 PM
AndyM wrote:
coolfart wrote:
or we could get Kolyn to do it...he'd only need a table tennis ball to hide his modesty!!! (so I've heard!!):shock:

Bit optomistic isnt it?I'd heard a Ping Pong ball would suffice!:DOuch!!...that was "below the belt!!" LOL!!!!!!!

Esqulax
01-04-2005, 12:09 PM
Oh no, I'd need two... i have 2 nipples you see...

AndyM
01-04-2005, 03:25 PM
Esqulax wrote:

Oh no, I'd need two... i have 2 nipples you see...
A bit close together arent they then?:D6666^^^^^^^$$$£

coolfart
01-04-2005, 06:36 PM
AndyM wrote:
coolfart wrote:

Table tennis/ping pong.....I always thought they were the same thing!!! (sorry Andy)

Matt, have you checked your e-mails...details were sent last week, I'll try and re send if you havn't got them.

AndyM
01-04-2005, 10:49 PM
coolfart wrote:
AndyM wrote:
coolfart wrote:

Table tennis/ping pong.....I always thought they were the same thing!!! (sorry Andy)

It depends what school you went to!(actually i admit i didnt read your reply correctly)

Sarah
02-04-2005, 11:33 AM
well if u'd read it properly u'd notice one says table tennis BAT the other says ping pong BALL ;):P

roadie2003
02-04-2005, 11:39 AM
No it doesnt :Pu wanna borrow my glasses sarah? :D:P:cool:

Sarah
02-04-2005, 11:42 AM
roadie2003 wrote:

No it doesnt :P u wanna borrow my glasses sarah? :D :P :cool:

hehehehe oops, sorry, at least it gave u another reason to post roadie 425277287***&%$

AndyM
02-04-2005, 07:52 PM
candypants wrote:
roadie2003 wrote:

No it doesnt :P u wanna borrow my glasses sarah? :D :P :cool:

hehehehe oops, sorry, at least it gave u another reason to post roadie /images/emoticons/fingers.gifOooooo thats sooooooo sneaky!YU{{{::>>