PDA

View Full Version : www.smartsticker.de

thekidneykid
29-04-2010, 08:25 PM
Hi folks

Saw the advert for smart sticker and though I would give them a go. Well I just received my purchases today and I am well chuffed.

First purchase was a keyfobe, after getting approval I went for the "Smartz" logo for my choice of design and I have to say its fantastic (see the photos). Not only do you get the keyfobe but you also get an extra sticker design so should the original get damaged or fall out then you have a new replacement!

Also equally cheeky.....after mulling over getting the wing mirror sticker with "Blacksheep" on it I decided that would take to much explaining with my work colleagues so I went with the nick name from work of "puddle jumper" so sorry puddle jumper for stealing your tag! If its any comfort the sticker looks great so if you were intersted in getting one then you know in advance what it will look like!

Hope you like the photos?830831832833

Nico76
29-04-2010, 08:29 PM
I'm loving the keyring!

JakeMM
29-04-2010, 10:07 PM
They do look very nice! How have you found the mirror stickers compare to the originals?

thekidneykid
29-04-2010, 11:03 PM
I haven't fitted them yet but I have offered them up to the existing mirror stickers on the car and they look great. I have a 451 passion so I selected the passion font so that it matched. The sticker is exactly the same size as the existing one the only difference is the font size is reduced slightly to accomodate the increase in text. The font type is metallic and looks the business!

Hoping to fit them at the weekend if its dry and will post photos once done.

Klaus
12-05-2011, 12:39 PM
I know it can rain quite a bit is Scotland, but you must've had a dry period by now to fit the stickers! ;)

How does it look?