PDA

View Full Version : My new baby!!!

duckstormz
25-05-2005, 06:42 PM
Hi everyone. Just got my roadster today. It's black with silver tridion. Will post some picts later.Just wondering what comes as standard accessories over at you guys place? Mine came without any boost or temp meters as they are considered optionals no heated side mirrors (saw from a manual d/loaded from web that it's a standard)However it came with cruise control, auto headlight on/off, gear shift paddles, electronically controlled side mirrors. It wud be great if you guys can list down some of the items that are standard so that i can have a comparison.

roadie2003
25-05-2005, 10:20 PM
Nice one duck i hope you're really happy with it.

All the parts you have listed there are optional extras, including the boost & temp guages and heated side mirrors.

duckstormz
26-05-2005, 08:08 AM
ic. thanx. i saw from the smart homepage in Hong Kong stating that the boost gauges are a std access. over here at my place , we don't get to choose what optional access that we want when placing the order. Moreover, i booked an all black roadster but when the car was delivered it came with the silver tridion. anyway i quite like the combination of the silver/black colour. initially they wanted me to pay extra for the colour but ended up they didn't coz it was their mistake.

roadie2003
26-05-2005, 08:15 AM
Silver tridion as an extra?

From what i remember when i ordered my roadster, it didnt matter wether it was silver or black, it was all the same price.

Anyway, good to know you're happy with it, enjoy! :D:D

duckstormz
26-05-2005, 08:24 AM
After collecting the car from the show room and on my way back home, i dropped the roof and it was pure fun, fun, fun...:D. so many cars stopped at the lights to have a look andwhen the lights turned green they didn't move on till someone from the back started honking....lol

roadie2003
26-05-2005, 08:57 AM
Hehehehehe, get used to that, people WILL stop and stare :D:shock::shock:

SuperStevie
26-05-2005, 10:36 AM
hey congratulations on your new car! sounds like a great set up you have there! as roadie says, get used to the stares hehe

and roadie, silver trid is extra on a roadster. on the coupe its standard though you can ask for it in black. i think :D

roadie2003
26-05-2005, 11:05 AM
Stevie. I got a notch back and as far as i know i wasnt charged extra for the silver tridion, mwahaahhh!! :D(I was charged for the star blue panels tho, the usual thing being metallic panels are normally extra anyway)

SuperStevie
26-05-2005, 11:13 AM
fair do's roadie! i wasnt given the option as i bought mine soecond hand. besides, i think black goes better with red :D

duckstormz
26-05-2005, 01:38 PM
oh ya....btw, my name is william.

SuperStevie
26-05-2005, 01:43 PM
Im stevie, and roadie os brian! nice to meet ya, its a good laugh on here :D

duckstormz
26-05-2005, 01:45 PM
hi stevie and brian. nice to meet u guys.

roadie2003
26-05-2005, 03:10 PM
likewise :D