PDA

View Full Version : G-Force Sensor Picture

justrules
06-06-2005, 01:03 PM
Here is a picture of the G-Force sensor, if like me you wondered what you were aiming for under the car then here it is:

( Sorry for the picture quality, dodgy camera phone )

http://members.boards.ie/justrules/gforce.jpg

Bates82
10-08-2005, 04:36 PM
What does it do? :?:?

justrules
10-08-2005, 04:39 PM
This sensor picks up sideways move ment, so when you go round a corner fast it cuts the power :X

Seeing that most of us now have big wheels and lowered the car we can now take the corner alot faster so if you spin this sensor the car will ignore it and allow you to corner as fast and as hard as you like :D 56:@

AndyM
10-08-2005, 04:51 PM
Mine must be knackered then!Its NEVER cout the power and i dont drive like a granny!:D:D:D:D

NeilOs
10-08-2005, 05:40 PM
AndyM wrote:
Mine must be knackered then!Its NEVER cout the power and i dont drive like a granny!:D:D:D:D
Thats coz you drive like grandad. Ignore the cutting power thing, I can't even get my trust light to come on...:P

justrules
10-08-2005, 06:16 PM
Seriously guys your proberly just used to driving Smarts, As you turn into a corner slam your foot down, what happens ?? Nothing, because the damn sensor kicks in.

Spin it then do it again, now what happens, you nearly crash as you spin off in the other lane. :D

madDan
10-08-2005, 07:50 PM
NeilOs wrote:
AndyM wrote:
Thats coz you drive like grandad. Ignore the cutting power thing, I can't even get my trust light to come on...:P

That must be something to do with the additional gravity stability load that gets in the car!

AndyM
10-08-2005, 08:35 PM
madDan wrote:
NeilOs wrote:
AndyM wrote:

That must be something to do with the additional gravity stability load that gets in the car!

I would like to thank Neil and his Worm for the reasoned reply!

And Maddan you might very well be correct there mate!;);)