PDA

View Full Version : Smart Baby Seat Photos Pls

sqwrt
24-06-2005, 07:52 PM
Up for a challenge, we've decided to keep my For2 smartie even though baby is on the way. We've got a good price at Aberdeen for the baby seat but there's not photos available in the brochure or online of the different colours. Anyone out there done this and got a photo to show me? Any other tips and suggestions on which prams, etc. actually fit in the car??

Hope u can help!

AndyM
24-06-2005, 08:54 PM
I have found these for you on the Smart site.

http://usera.imagecave.com/andym/123a/img_sic_airseat.jpg

The above is for kiddies weight of 9 to 36 kgs.Called the "Airseat"

http://usera.imagecave.com/andym/123a/img_sic_babyschale.jpg

For the Newborn up to 13 kg.

http://usera.imagecave.com/andym/123a/img_sic_sitzerh.jpg

Kiddy Booster seat for Kids between 15 kgs and 36kgs with removable liner.

The above are in the current Smart Accessories Catalogue under Saftey.The top seat requires an additional Fixing Kit.Unfortunatly i have no prices or part numbers.Hope this helps.

sqwrt
24-06-2005, 09:04 PM
Thanks for this, but when I mentioned 'online' I meant the smart site. Maybe these are the three patterns, but I hoped to see the 3 different baby seats in particular. After outgrown the baby seat I can buy any child seat on the market for the smart so I'm not so fussy, but Aberdeen being Aberdeen won't order me up the three baby seats so I can make up my mind as i've not choice at the initial stage.

Maybe this is it though!

AndyM
24-06-2005, 09:11 PM
i think that this is the lot as far as "Smart" seats go.what you see is what you get,no colour choices.Not having kiddies i dont really have much more info for you but i am sure there will be someone along to give you a bit more Help.It might be worth sending Fudge a PM as he more than likely has used the Smart Baby seats for Lottie in his Smart.:D

Bloore
25-06-2005, 08:39 AM
i brought a smart seat but they are alot of trouble puting them in and out

just get them to disable your airbag and buy a normal one we have one for the micra and it is easyer to use this one in the smart

as for the pushchair we got one of the 3 wheeled ones they arnt all the same dont look at the price and think if you are paying alot you are getting the best collaps them down and see how light they are and how easy the two back wheels come off because they will have to come off and they it will fit ontop of the back parcel shelf

our push chair fits better in the smart than the micra

ps make sure the pushchair will let the baby lie down flat this is a must for his development in the first 6 months

hope all gose well our boy is 18 weeks now and is lovely56:@

sqwrt
25-06-2005, 01:51 PM
Awe this is a great reply, thanks. I used to have a micra and my mum just keeps going on about how much more practical it would have been! Re the airbag I've tried a variety of garages and they wont disable the airbag so i gave up on that route and settled for the baby seat. Thanks for the hope re pushchair as I was wondering!!

Bloore
27-06-2005, 01:21 PM
when is it due and do you know if it is a boy or a girl yet ?

:D

sqwrt
27-06-2005, 05:59 PM
Due December, so planning ahead!!! I'm not allowed to ask if it's a girl or boy as my hubby wants the surprise and I can't keep a secret! I'm determined it'll be a boy though but we'll just have to wait and see ;)

Bloore
28-06-2005, 01:19 AM
if you find out it means you can get the right coulor things or you just end up with everything in white

sqwrt
28-06-2005, 08:01 PM
I drive a numeric blue smart... there will be very little white or any pastels to that end - all bright clashing colours across the whole rainbow and then it's suitable for all!!! My mum truly believes I am a lost cause