PDA

View Full Version : Pictures of new wheels



K12THH
25-08-2005, 09:14 AM
http://images5.theimagehosting.com/HPIM1263.1.JPG

http://images5.theimagehosting.com/HPIM1262.1.JPG

http://images5.theimagehosting.com/HPIM1261.1.JPG

SuperStevie
25-08-2005, 10:08 AM
They look minted keith! like a lot!

justrules
25-08-2005, 10:19 AM
They look sweet as Keith !!! Very nice indeed !!

Puddlejumper
25-08-2005, 10:29 AM
my god they look class mind u i love the brabus wheels

ICY
25-08-2005, 10:45 AM
Very nice, wouldnt mind some of them myself, when my new for four comes

Kym1959
25-08-2005, 11:45 AM
very nice Keith, I love brabby wheels:D

K12THH
25-08-2005, 12:01 PM
Thanks everyone, Vivien loves them, now she knows they are there.

After i fitted them i asked her to get something from the car, and she never even noticed them:shock:(she'll notice them more when the bank statement comes in:shock:)

Sarah
25-08-2005, 12:08 PM
awww so u supprised her with new wheels, howsweet is that ! ;):P

K12THH
25-08-2005, 01:16 PM
I had no choice, i sold hers on ebay on monday :shock:, I usualy buy her a little pressie every week, so this should cover me untill xmas:D

zen123
25-08-2005, 02:09 PM
Very nice...did you lower the car....

K12THH
25-08-2005, 02:24 PM
Not lowered yet but will be done at the first service in Nov

Fox Mulder
25-08-2005, 07:18 PM
K12THH wrote:
I had no choice, i sold hers on ebay on monday :shock:, I usualy buy her a little pressie every week, so this should cover me untill xmas:D
Just wait until i show Chris this.

Nice set of wheels Keith:P

Paulene & Foxy>:(Iwish)

Smartall
26-08-2005, 07:15 PM
Keith, these are the dogs bits...I'm sooooooooo jealous!! Lucky Vivien !!

SNOOPY27
26-08-2005, 07:21 PM
Anybody got a wheel brace and Keith's address????q:-;)Wot?--Me jealous?? Too true!!!

Snoop..http://www.smartzforums.com/images/emoticons/baby.gifhttp://www.smartzforums.com/images/emoticons/baby.gif

Smartall
26-08-2005, 07:39 PM
...nice one...I know his address, and I have a wheel brace... now you'll get the blame when they go missing...mwahhahahah.....oh..errrrr.....rats....b lown that now.....bugger!!

SNOOPY27
26-08-2005, 07:43 PM
I quite like your wheels too--So, be careful!!;)

Snoop..:D

K12THH
27-08-2005, 09:20 AM
SNOOPY27 wrote:
Anybody got a wheel brace and Keith's address????q:-;)Wot?--Me jealous?? Too true!!!

Snoop..http://www.smartzforums.com/images/emoticons/baby.gifhttp://www.smartzforums.com/images/emoticons/baby.gif

Thats it then i'm going to buy 4 sets of locking wheel nuts and move house:P:P

Fox Mulder
27-08-2005, 10:21 AM
K12THH wrote:
SNOOPY27 wrote:
Anybody got a wheel brace and Keith's address????q:-;)Wot?--Me jealous?? Too true!!!

Snoop..http://www.smartzforums.com/images/emoticons/baby.gifhttp://www.smartzforums.com/images/emoticons/baby.gif

Thats it then i'm going to buy 4 sets of locking wheel nuts and move house:P:P

Wont stop me taking them off;)I came 2nd in our BBQ last weekend, and guess what i got:cool:................................an impact screwdriver for wheel nuts:P:P.............So you better watch out, na,na, nana;)

Paulene & Foxy>:(I wish)