PDA

View Full Version : Cotswold Late Summer Camp 28th - 30th October

coolfart
14-09-2005, 10:13 AM
The clocks go back on the above Saturday night....so time for an extra hour of drinking/partying!!!
Meeting will be at the Cross Hands Inn, which is on the junction of the A44 and A436, near Chipping Norton. Small campsite that (conveniently) has its own pub...or is it the other way round!
Join us from Friday night....through to Sunday, for a weekend of fun & madness!
Saturday morning we will be visiting here: www.legendsracing.co.uk for a tour of their exotic machinery, and a peek into their workshops (not normally accessable to the public unless you are spending LOADS of money on a car from them!)
Hopefully a tour of a local brewery in the afternoon...but plenty of other things to do in the area.
Tube around the cotswolds on Sunday (probably if enough interest!)

Camping will cost between £5 and £9 per night (depending on the size of tent/motorhome)...the pub serves good food inc. breakfasts!!!
Please let me know if you intend to come so I can advise campsite of numbers asap> TA.

Puddlejumper
14-09-2005, 12:32 PM
tht sounds class but unfortunatly i havent got anymore holidays left at work so wont be making this one :(

Sarah
14-09-2005, 05:11 PM
think its been said elsewhere but a few of the nw smarties are thinking of doing this, should be fun, and cold :rolleyes:

coolfart
14-09-2005, 08:06 PM
think its been said elsewhere but a few of the nw smarties are thinking of doing this, should be fun, and cold :rolleyes:
Cold???...we dont do cold down here!!!.....bring an extra sleeping bag just in case....and snuggle up to someone friendly!!!!
Let me know how many are coming down CP, and I'll book the space for you!

Sarah
14-09-2005, 09:47 PM
Cold???...we dont do cold down here!!!.....bring an extra sleeping bag just in case....and snuggle up to someone friendly!!!!
Let me know how many are coming down CP, and I'll book the space for you!

got any friendly people goin spare to snuggle up to ? lol :rolleyes:

will find out how many and someone will let u know as soon as we can :D