PDA

View Full Version : Work In Progress

LucidSmart2005
06-01-2006, 12:07 PM
All,

Appologies if the site drops out today, as I am working on it. Hopefully this will not spoil your enjoyment too much, but we are working towards getting the site code back on track ...

See you on the other side ...

damian aka LucidSmart

roadie2003
06-01-2006, 12:28 PM
Woah, i wondered what had happened then, 1st i had the forum page, hit F5 and boom a front page, so far so good damian :D

Keep it up

Sam
06-01-2006, 01:03 PM
fantastic we have the homepage back and it all seems to be loading fast

a big WELLDONE to you mate, cheers

LucidSmart2005
06-01-2006, 01:46 PM
:smartje.g Finished Phase one, let the bug busting begin !!! :smartje.g

Please make any Bugs known in the Message Board Forum, and I will look into them. Undoubtedly there will be some, as this software is quite vast, and I can't click on everything !!!

Today, I have brought back the Front Page Portal, Chat Integration, and the smilies. Thankyou to Roadie for helping me out on the chat .. i was confused for a while until he came to the rescue !!!

Once this lot is stable, the Gallery will be back with all your images, like it was before !! :cool:

Cheers for bearing with me, and thanks for the Continued Support.

damian aka LucidSmart

NeilOs
06-01-2006, 02:32 PM
Woooooo, looking good.

Esqulax
06-01-2006, 05:44 PM
There may be some rare side effects to the upgrade, such as growing breasts, changing gender and reversal of sexual orientation.
although we try our best to avoid this, Smartz apologises in advance, and will not be held liable.

Good Job so far Damian!!

smartmp
06-01-2006, 06:16 PM
So far so good...well done.lets hope the rest is as good!!!!!!!

Fox Mulder
06-01-2006, 07:27 PM
Well done Damian. Congratulations in order i think and a big hand of applause for the best smartz guy who got us up and running :dancing:

Paulene & Foxy
Have to stop wishing, as it never gets me anywhere:(

Puddlejumper
06-01-2006, 07:57 PM
Well done damian hun, sites looking good :D

AndyM
06-01-2006, 08:30 PM
looking good! Cant break it so far!

Littlerou
06-01-2006, 10:47 PM
Yeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaa i'm loving it LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been having withdrawal symptoms cause my computer decided it didn't like here anymore but lucid even manage to help me sort that :D so thank you twice Lucid :D

brulaw
07-01-2006, 12:40 AM
Nice going Lucid ........ looking great and so far everything seems to be fine ........ so well done young man :D
:cheers: :dancing: :cheers:

Fox Mulder
07-01-2006, 07:15 PM
Having a few probs meself today. Most times it's fine, but when i answer to a thread and submit reply, all i get is "page cannot be displayed" Any clues??

Paulene & Foxy

LucidSmart2005
07-01-2006, 08:26 PM
Paulene,

The server has been up and down today, so I guess the Hosting company have been having further physical server issues. The Database seems to disconnect from the Forum, thus posting and actually viewing is a bit, hit and miss.:chair:

The actual Forum posting software is unaffected by the changes I made on Friday, so it shouldnt be anything to do with that !!!:fitness:

Cheers

damian aka LucidSmart

tankgirltaz
07-01-2006, 09:32 PM
Looking good Lucid !!!!!!!!!
Congrats on a job well done!!!!!!! :D

Fox Mulder
08-01-2006, 12:40 PM
Paulene,

The server has been up and down today, so I guess the Hosting company have been having further physical server issues. The Database seems to disconnect from the Forum, thus posting and actually viewing is a bit, hit and miss.:chair:

The actual Forum posting software is unaffected by the changes I made on Friday, so it shouldnt be anything to do with that !!!:fitness:

Cheers

damian aka LucidSmart

Many thanks damian. I know nothing about hosting, server issues, database or anything else. Lil old me a lil thick in that department. So i believe anything you tell me ;)

Paulene & Foxy