PDA

View Full Version : Itinerary for Smartzstock

Puddlejumper
22-08-2006, 10:30 PM
OK people here the offical itinerary for Smartzstock :

THURSDAY :

People start turning up, mingling with other smartz member & start having good time which of cuorse includes a first night piss up lol!FRIDAY :

Matt`s Big BBQ (weather permitting)
Quiz - by quizmaster SuperStevie - £2 entry fee ( 50% going to winners & 50% going to charity) - 8.30pm (tbc on day)SATURDAY :

Drive round lakes taking in the passes & ending up in Windermere for food via the Hawkshead ferry seeing how may smart can get on at one time lol - 10.30am start (tbc on day)
Disco & kareoke times to be arrangedSUNDAY :

Chill out and people can enjoy the time to do what they like :DMONDAY :

Rest of us leaving :(

TREASURE HUNT WILL BE ONGOING ALL WEEKEND & WILL COST £2 TO ENTER ALL PROCEEDS GOING TO CHARITY - ENTRIES TO GET OFF MATT & HANDED IN BY 2PM SUNDAY

CHOSEN CHARITY FOR THIS WEEKEND WILL BE THE PEOPLES DISPENSARY FOR SICK ANIMALS (PDSA) SO ALL OTHER DONATIONS WELCOME

WE HAVE CHOSEN THIS CHARITY BECAUSE LISA`S (WEBMESTRESS) GRAN WANTED ALL DONATIONS FROM HER FUNERAL TO BE GIVEN TO THIS CHARITY

SuperStevie
22-08-2006, 10:58 PM
Its gonna be a great weekend! plenty of drinking time in between hand!

And guys, i promise, the quiz will be worth turning up for. I only accept cash bribes....

Puddlejumper
22-08-2006, 11:12 PM
im really looking forward to this - all the effort is paying off :D

Fi
22-08-2006, 11:21 PM
ok FM is on my team then and i'll use him as bribery ;)

everything else looks fab though :D

SuperStevie
23-08-2006, 12:25 AM
hey, you cant use him as bribery! hes on my team :p

and yes everything is fab!

Not added to the list is the fact that we'll probably get roounders or football organised if anyone gets bored!

Sam
23-08-2006, 08:38 AM
hm, i wont be bored now...i will have loads a bits and bobs to keep me busy

PS SERVICING - CHEAP - BOOKS STAMPED

Sam
23-08-2006, 08:39 AM
also....wheres the pubs at !!!

Puddlejumper
23-08-2006, 10:13 AM
also....wheres the pubs at !!!

lol pubs are quite literally 10mins walk away along side of lake & we can go to them anytime we like :D

Sam
23-08-2006, 10:37 AM
PFFFT WALK!!!

best get cans to help me on the journey

smartroad
23-08-2006, 10:53 AM
Its gonna be a great weekend! plenty of drinking time in between hand!

And guys, i promise, the quiz will be worth turning up for. I only accept cash bribes....

I'm sure I can come up with a better bribe... oh damn, not going to be there on the Friday :lol:

smartroad
23-08-2006, 11:34 AM
lol pubs are quite literally 10mins walk away along side of lake & we can go to them anytime we like :D

Me.. drunk.. lake.. is anyone else picking up a problem here :lol:

sev
23-08-2006, 12:06 PM
Me.. drunk.. lake.. is anyone else picking up a problem here :lol:

are you well known for lake-side shennanigans?

smartroad
23-08-2006, 02:00 PM
are you well known for lake-side shennanigans?

Forgot one part in that statement :lol:

Revised version:

Me.. Drunk.. Walking.. Lake.. ;)

Littlerou
23-08-2006, 02:08 PM
don't worry Kelvin you will be saved :D if you fall in we'll send somebody in thats had a few to fetch you out!!!

Any offers ?!? Cause i'm sure there will be a few ;) lol

Sam
23-08-2006, 02:27 PM
kelvin for a laugh i will skinny dip wi ya mate, only live once and before i do my excuse is...it was cold...

ICY
31-08-2006, 06:26 PM

Are you forgetting the pub on the camp site, the pubs in pooley bridge are about a half hour walk, we tried it last week;)

Puddlejumper
01-09-2006, 12:38 PM
Are you forgetting the pub on the camp site, the pubs in pooley bridge are about a half hour walk, we tried it last week;)

depends how fast you walk then coz we did it in 10mins lol :p

Sarah
01-09-2006, 12:44 PM
depends how fast you walk then coz we did it in 10mins lol :p

im assuming that was during the day when u hadnt had anything to drink, we walked there in the pitch black after quite a few beverages had been consumed lol ;)

Puddlejumper
01-09-2006, 01:37 PM
im assuming that was during the day when u hadnt had anything to drink, we walked there in the pitch black after quite a few beverages had been consumed lol ;)

ahh yes then tht was it lol so to clarify it will 10 mins to walk there & 30 to walk bk lol :rolleyes: