PDA

View Full Version : Smartzstock Receipts - Read Me If You Paid Matt!

Matt
04-09-2006, 03:34 PM
HEY THERE PEEPS:wave:

RIGHT THEN...

THE CAMPSITE HAVE A LIST OF PEOPLES NAMES/USERNAMES, HOW MUCH HAS BEEN PAID AND HOW MUCH IS OWED.

I HAVE SENT A RECEIPT TO EVERYONE WHO PAID ME CASH OR CHEQUE, IN AN EMAIL. I HAD TO USE THE EMAIL ADDRESSES THAT YOU INITIALLY REGISTERED WITH.

THERE ARE 2 PEOPLE WHO I DIDN'T MANAGE TO SEND A RECEIPT TO THO:confused: ...
1. MARIE AND NIC
2. SIMON KING
SO IF YOU CAN SEND ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ASAP VIA PM I'LL SEND YOUR RECEIPT :D

YOU NEED TO PRINT OFF THE DOCUMENT AND TAKE IT WITH YOU TO THE CAMPSITE SO THEY CAN CONFIRM IT'S YOU (IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN?!)

IF ANYONE ELSE DOESN'T RECEIVE THEIR RECEPIT THEN PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA PM WITH A MORE ACTIVE EMAIL ACCOUNT ADDRESS.

I FORGOT TO CONVERT ALL THE DOCUMENTS TO PDF FORMAT SO DON'T GO CHANGING ANYTHING ON THEM AS THE CAMPSITE HAS THOSE EXACT DETAILS AND MAY THINK YOU'RE TRYING TO CON THEM.

IF ANY MAJOR DETAILS ON THE RECEIPTS ARE WRONG PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP.

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE. I'M THE ONE WITH THE LITTLE SPROGLET (AND BIG CIRCLES UNDER MY EYES!) IF YOU'RE UNSURE.:baby:

DON'T FORGET THE BEER! :cheers:

AND REMEMBER WE'RE NOT MAKING ANY PROFITS FROM THIS WEEKEND, IT'S GOING TO CHARITY.:D SO WE WANT EVERYONE INVOLVED IN THE QUIZ ON FRIDAY NIGHT AND THE WEEKEND LONG SCAVENGER HUNT, PURELY TO KEEP YOU ENTERTAINED (LISA WORKED HARD ON IT...PERSONALLY I THINK SHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN COOKING OR CLEANING INSTEAD THOUGH!)

LOOKING FORWARD TO PUTTING FACES TO NAMES.

SEE YOU ALL SOON

MATT X

Puddlejumper
04-09-2006, 05:37 PM
got mine thnx matt

not sure Simon King is a member of smartz ive told him to join but dont know if he has, i will get in touch him :)

Sam
04-09-2006, 05:49 PM
matt i paid for marie and nik (maries my partner)

ps i dont have a reciept....boo hooo

SusieSmart
04-09-2006, 08:13 PM
I am guessing that because i paid through the campsite i dont get one and just use the ref number they gave me.

S xxx

roadie2003
04-09-2006, 09:38 PM
Got mine too. :D

Matt
04-09-2006, 10:14 PM
Cheers for letting me know guys.

BTW if anyone paid Puddlejumper/kaz before April.ish then you should also have had a receipt as we took the money and names from her.

You will only get a receipt if you paid kaz or myself. If you contacted the campsite yourself then you should have your own records and ref. numbers.

Cheers

Matt x

Sam
05-09-2006, 07:13 AM
well i paid kaz for both sets, and stevies away own sarf
can someone sort this for me?

bennyx_o
05-09-2006, 08:29 AM
I got my reciept, too. :)

Sam
05-09-2006, 03:22 PM
right thats me sorted hopefully, just need tp pay xtra for me wee gazebo (keep rain off my hair and tools!!)

Littlerou
05-09-2006, 04:28 PM
right thats me sorted hopefully, just need tp pay xtra for me wee gazebo (keep rain off my hair and tools!!)

sam wear trousers it'll help lol

roadie2003
05-09-2006, 08:43 PM
dont think he was referring to 'that' hair or 'that' tool kirsty lol ;)

Littlerou
05-09-2006, 09:33 PM
dont think he was referring to 'that' hair or 'that' tool kirsty lol ;)

you never know with sam :rolleyes: lol ;) :p :D