PDA

View Full Version : New smart site needs your help.

HoagieKat
07-02-2007, 09:44 PM
Hi Guys,

Me and a couple of others were thinking it'd be a good idea to keep a focal point for the smart scene going, and seeing as smartimes is no longer going to be produced, we've come up with a new site:

http://www.onsmart.co.uk/

We're hoping that this'll be an online blog & magazine, much in the style of autoexpress or other similar site, but smart focussed, community driven, and very interactive, you'll be able to submit your own stories, photos, articles, event reports or basicly anything you like online, people can comment, rate articles, and we'll have some major features on a bi-monthly basis.

So it'll be kind of a cross between a magazine and a blog. So what we need is your help, if you'd like to help be an editor, a reporter, or a photographer, or would like to be part of our team moderating articles and news, please PM me or the email is on the site.

This site will be run on an not-for-profit basis, and we're hoping to run the most minimal of ads to cover the costs of hosting, and that's it.

Cheers

HK

Littlerou
08-02-2007, 12:16 AM
Fab idea Mr HK :D

As per our conversation i'd be willing to lend a hand if need be :D

brulaw
08-02-2007, 12:47 AM
You know where to find me if you need me Gav .

Lincolnshiresmartarse
10-02-2007, 05:36 PM
If I can be of any help let me know, I used to write for a music mag a few years ago, reporting on bands, clubs e.t.c

Sam
10-02-2007, 05:45 PM
well done gav, can only be good for the whole smart community

coolfart
11-02-2007, 10:41 PM
I'm know I'm not great at it...but I dont mind writing stuff if you want me to!