PDA

View Full Version : Good bye Smart

FYZ67
26-08-2007, 08:19 PM
Sad day today but I have sold my Smart. It had to go with the fact it was only being used by Julie 1 week in four when it's my turn to drive to work in the big car and when the baby is born the Smart won't be big enough. Ellis (our son) has had a few tears when we told him.
I will keep popping in to see what's happening in the world of Smart to see what I'm missing.:sad:

brulaw
26-08-2007, 09:33 PM
Good luck FYZ..... pop in when ya can .........

puresmartie
27-08-2007, 01:24 PM
Sorry to hear you've sold your Smart, good luck with your next car :)

SusieSmart
28-08-2007, 12:30 PM
Awww. Thats a shame.

Your son sounds like me, i cried when my dad sold his Opel Monza years ago. lol.

S xxx

FYZ67
01-09-2007, 07:21 PM
My Smart has now gone, :sad: I took it for It's MOT then delivered my baby to it's new owner. It was really sad driving it for the last time, I have never been like that with any other car (most of the others I have been glad to see go).
I will let you know when the baby arrives, bye for now (I feel like I have had an arm cut off at the moment). I will be back:)

brulaw
01-09-2007, 07:48 PM
Dont be a stranger .......

smartypantz
01-09-2007, 11:43 PM
I feel like I have had an arm cut off at the moment
I know wha' yeh mean, felt nothing gettin' rid of me ol' Golf'n'Mazda; but would be gutted to lose the Pash or C2 withou' an appropriate replacement.

Yer always welcome here! After all, yeh don't have to own a Smartie, just have the enthusiasm!! :)