PDA

View Full Version : Thank You ANTON DIGITAL!!

Puddlejumper
15-07-2008, 09:37 AM
I would like to take this opportunity to say a MASSIVE thank you to Keith & Daryl from Anton Digital, after 5 failed attempts to remap Puddlejumper by someone else (who shall remain nameless!) these guys came along with a theory that the wrong remap was put on my car. :mad:

So after travelling numerous places to meet up with me (St Ives, York, Gloucester)and 2 failed attempts we finally found a remap that works and now Puddlejumper is a pleasure to drive and its all thanks to Keith & Daryl. :D :smartbs:

I personally recommend them for all your remapping needs, they are honest, reliable guys who will do anything to make sure you have the right map for your car! :wave:

Thanks again guys and see you both at York in August XX

crotchrocket
15-07-2008, 09:45 AM
Excellent. Well done for getting it sorted guys!!

Sam
15-07-2008, 11:53 AM
i am very confused by this post

the reason being that a remapper is not in control of a map, its wether your car ECU lets the car accept it, different cars work better with different remaps hense why we all have more than one remap for the cars

Puddlejumper
15-07-2008, 11:56 AM
i am very confused by this post

the reason being that a remapper is not in control of a map, its wether your car ECU lets the car accept it, different cars work better with different remaps hense why we all have more than one remap for the cars

No hun i understand that but this post was a thank you to Anton Digital for sticking with it and finding a map that works..thats all :)

Sam
15-07-2008, 02:18 PM
you mean from pressing 'enter' then??

SuperStevie
15-07-2008, 03:43 PM
Has anyone givin you a reason why your car wouldnt take to a map? Because to me itwould suggest an under lying problem. But I'm glad you finally got one sorted out though. PJ will certainly zooming away!

Puddlejumper
15-07-2008, 05:35 PM
Has anyone givin you a reason why your car wouldnt take to a map?

People in the know said all along that early Pures were hard to remap, and Pj just proved them right lol ;)

Im so happy that hes flying now though :D

smartjunkie
15-07-2008, 05:47 PM
Hi Kaz :) glad your tootling along nicely! Mine is also going very well, remapped by Anton Digital as you know ;) see you at York!!

SuperStevie
15-07-2008, 07:01 PM
People in the know said all along that early Pures were hard to remap, and Pj just proved them right lol ;)

Im so happy that hes flying now though :D

I thought it was something to do with the pure not having a cycle valve, and once fitted its easier to remap?

Puddlejumper
15-07-2008, 08:59 PM
I thought it was something to do with the pure not having a cycle valve, and once fitted its easier to remap?

your right it does have something to do withPures not having a cycle valve but that valve was fitted after the very first failed attempt, i got told pj would fly after that but it didnt happen!

coolfart
15-07-2008, 09:11 PM
you mean from pressing 'enter' then??

Yep....but they travelled from Nottingham down to Gloucester especially to press enter!!!!

Do you offer the same level of great customer service???

These guys tried several different maps, before finding the one that works well....ok the same as Paul did for me......but the fact that when something doesn't go as expected, they make a BIG effort, without charging anything for making a 200 mile round trip the day after attending Brooklands, to get a problem sorted, speaks volumes about how they look after their customers!!!!

Sam
15-07-2008, 09:32 PM
sounds quite like an advertisments that does

forgetting of course i go to sheffield/ireland and even blackpool to do servicing huh ;-), and i do it for CUSTOMERS not friends ;-)

coolfart
15-07-2008, 09:35 PM
sounds quite like an advertisments that does

forgetting of course i go to sheffield/ireland and even blackpool to do servicing huh ;-)

For free?????.....If you had to go back for something???

I think not!!!!

SuperStevie
15-07-2008, 09:36 PM
Yep....but they travelled from Nottingham down to Gloucester especially to press enter!!!!

Do you offer the same level of great customer service???

These guys tried several different maps, before finding the one that works well....ok the same as Paul did for me......but the fact that when something doesn't go as expected, they make a BIG effort, without charging anything for making a 200 mile round trip the day after attending Brooklands, to get a problem sorted, speaks volumes about how they look after their customers!!!!

Are you saying that companies like mcsmart etc don't look after their customers? Because that is a very bold statement if you are. Every company is only as good as how they look after their customers, and generally, McSmarts, BigP, Wellsmart and others excel in this area.

Anton is able to do mobile remapping because they don't just do smart, but other brands as well. And they don't have the need for overheads like garages, employees, tools etc because their only business is remaps. Which is fine, I've heard many a good thing about them, and why they are gettin a lot of business.

Wellsmart, McSmarts etc have all the above so they can provide servicing, tuning, modifying and lots lots more. Sam also arranges mobile servicing when he visits parts of the country, including remaps.

Sam
15-07-2008, 09:37 PM
aye and we also pay for the site your posting on....... for free that is

geezer255
15-07-2008, 09:38 PM
Dont forget Essex Sam, think what sam is trying to say is, MCSMARTS, WELLSMART and BIG PERFORMANCE all supply this service too and pay to advertise on here, ie. money goes to running costs of the site........

This is gonna get violent, think someone better lock this before anyone digs a bigger hole!!!

Sam
15-07-2008, 09:41 PM
lol not me, i am getting so fat it would be a BIG hole :-)

Puddlejumper
15-07-2008, 09:53 PM
omg!!! If id know thanking somone for sorting out my smart was going to cause this many ego problems i wouldnt have bothered!

Puddlejumper
15-07-2008, 09:54 PM
Are you saying that companies like mcsmart etc don't look after their customers? Because that is a very bold statement if you are. Every company is only as good as how they look after their customers, and generally, McSmarts, BigP, Wellsmart and others excel in this area.

Anton is able to do mobile remapping because they don't just do smart, but other brands as well. And they don't have the need for overheads like garages, employees, tools etc because their only business is remaps. Which is fine, I've heard many a good thing about them, and why they are gettin a lot of business.

Wellsmart, McSmarts etc have all the above so they can provide servicing, tuning, modifying and lots lots more. Sam also arranges mobile servicing when he visits parts of the country, including remaps.

I agree with all that but if you believe this then why am i getting stick for thanking someone who remapped my car???????????????

SuperStevie
15-07-2008, 09:57 PM
Its not what you are saying its how you are saying it, it gets peoples backs up.

SuperStevie
15-07-2008, 09:59 PM
Locked this thread down now. If anyone has any issues, please take it up with moderator team