PDA

View Full Version : I want a leather interior.

evilution
05-02-2005, 10:11 PM
I am sick of the crappy grey in the pure, it always looks so dirty.

I need leather but the prices seem to be a bit "out there" if you get my meaning.

It only has 2 seats, 2 very small inserts in the doors and a small section of dashboard. I would have thought that not having to use almost an entire herd retrimming the rear seats and cards would be beneficial but no.

I'm in Kent, I don't want to be without my car for too long, nor do I want to pay silly money. Anyone else had it done, where? price?

Cheers.

Sam
06-02-2005, 12:30 AM
aye well wait in line boyo....the ONLY place i have seen that sells them is on ebay in germany for around £250 but there no heated..

Esqulax
06-02-2005, 01:19 AM
Screw heated seats, they just make your crack sweaty!

justrules
06-02-2005, 02:20 AM
Esqulax wrote:

Ha ha !!! :D I want leather too but I've been quoted £1000 for a retrim in my car :shock:

Stuff that, I would rather haveseats like Leo's !!

NeilOs
06-02-2005, 11:21 AM
Errrr, then turn the seat heating off. Sorted!!..:P

evilution
06-02-2005, 08:38 PM
P33 RRV wrote:

aye well wait in line boyo....the ONLY place i have seen that sells them is on ebay in germany for around £250 but there no heated..

I don't want to buy covers, I want the parts retrimmed.
Sam can you delete all the replies to this as Kolyn has made it go OT again.

Smart-Suits
06-02-2005, 08:55 PM
I can get the Seats, the dash and the door cards done for around £750.

I have finally found a new trimmer after my last one doubled the price without any reason! This one is cheaper anyway!

evilution
07-02-2005, 12:04 AM
I would take you up on that straight away but South Wales is a bit of a trek and sod getting a train home and back.
With the extra public transport fees it would be cheaper for me to go to a rip off company :P

Smart-Suits
07-02-2005, 12:16 AM
How about Posting the stuff to me with a courier? I can collect from you and deliver (For a fee) Meet you half way? I might have a courtesy car I could loan you whaile yours is being done but I have to work out insurance for that first.

Everything is possible!

Esqulax
07-02-2005, 11:09 AM
Sorrt diddnt realize it was that much off Topic, heated seats were mentioned.
Have you tried local sources? i mean you can buy seperate seat bits from goos 'ol Ebay, i know that smartparts 4u has some, might be worth getting them, trimming them then installing them, means you dont have to do away with you car while the work is being done, PLUS if you can take the cloth off the seat yourself, ANY upholsterer can do it.