PDA

View Full Version : Chatroom Changes

LucidSmart2005
19-04-2009, 11:18 AM
As regular Smartz Chatter's will have seen, the chatroom has a few more features than it did last week. Smartz members who have been around a bit longer will recognise that the sounds and emoticons are back !!

All logins etc remain the same, and there should be no issues with logging in if you could previously do so. I know some of you have issues with Java, however this version of chat enables us to provide it for the various OS's and Browser choices of our users.

I have added an additional room, Smartz Garage to separate any Techie Chat from the general chat type conversations. If you have an idea/reason for a separate room, please drop me a PM and I'll look into it. Also, any feedback on the chatroom is appreciated too. We only know if something is'nt right is if you tell us !!

If you are experiencing issues in getting into chat please send me a PM, and I can take a look. I'll need to know the OS version, Java Version and the device you are using.

Get Chatting !! :gather

Lucid ;o)

Yatesey
19-04-2009, 11:46 AM
Shouldn't it change from chat 3.0 then? :D

little black un
19-04-2009, 12:11 PM
Iv actually got mine working now,

Im using a stupid little notebook that doesnt want to do anything

brulaw
19-04-2009, 06:37 PM
It should be a laugh if all the old stuff is back ....... well done Lucid ..... :forfour:

JCDenton
19-04-2009, 08:11 PM
lets get on there then

Annie & Bertie
19-04-2009, 08:46 PM
Oooh - I'm off there now for a looksie... :)

little black un
19-04-2009, 08:50 PM
booo hooo!
its still not working properly for me, its prob this craptop im using.

roadie2003
21-04-2009, 03:31 PM
hehe cool, good to see its all back :D

Damian, I'll get the original library of sounds, emoticons, banners and other bits & bobs sent to you 2nite if i catch you on MSN :D :D

"mmmmmm beeer" lol classic :D

Bri

Annie & Bertie
22-04-2009, 01:11 PM
Brian?! Goodness me - I thought you'd been abducted by aliens or similar. Nice to see you're still around :)