Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: never ending story

never ending story

A bit of fun.........

The way that this works is that any member is allowed to add 5 words to the story, this will eventually build up into a bit of a novel

Rules:

1. You must copy and paste the immediate previous part of the story
    2. You are not allowed to add any more than 5 words
    3. You are not allowed to add to your own post
    4. You can add words at any time (read number 3)
    5. The editors (ME) decision is final

I'll start the story off.........

A smart owner walked into
    ***AS THE TITLE KING OF DAFT SMARTIES HAS BEEN TAKEN I CROWN MYSELF PRINCE OF THE DAFT SMARTIES!!! ***

Quote Originally Posted by djdann View Post
    All smart owners walked into
    a really bad buying decision

a really bad buying decision cause he chose Merc Stealer
    Last edited by EMM386; 24-06-2009 at 09:48 AM.

forgot to say you should add your to the previous by copying.... like this..

A smart owner walked into a really bad buying decision cause he chose Merc Stealer who charged an absolute fortune,
    Last edited by djdann; 24-06-2009 at 09:42 AM.
    ***AS THE TITLE KING OF DAFT SMARTIES HAS BEEN TAKEN I CROWN MYSELF PRINCE OF THE DAFT SMARTIES!!! ***

A smart owner walked into a really bad buying decision cause he chose Merc Stealer who charged an absolute fortune, unlike Dan's mum, who is

A smart owner walked into a really bad buying decision cause he chose Merc Stealer who charged an absolute fortune, unlike Dan's mum, who is fond of IRN BRU as

A smart owner walked into a really bad buying decision cause he chose Merc Stealer who charged an absolute fortune, unlike Dan's mum, who is fond of IRN BRU as she's a fan of all things orange

Anastasia
    Mr Poo - Mk5 450 Pulse
    Honky - 451 Passion Diesel
    Nellie - 2014 Mitsubishi Outlander

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoo View Post
    A smart owner walked into a really bad buying decision cause he chose Merc Stealer who charged an absolute fortune, unlike Dan's mum, who is fond of IRN BRU as she's a fan of all things orange
    A smart owner walked into a really bad buying decision cause he chose Merc Stealer who charged an absolute fortune, unlike Dan's mum, who is fond of IRN BRU as she's a fan of all things orange and of insertable size.

A smart owner walked into a really bad buying decision cause he chose Merc Stealer who charged an absolute fortune, unlike Dan's mum, who is fond of IRN BRU as she's a fan of all things orange and of insertable size, rather like ice lollies!

Anastasia
    Mr Poo - Mk5 450 Pulse
    Honky - 451 Passion Diesel
    Nellie - 2014 Mitsubishi Outlander

A smart owner walked into a really bad buying decision cause he chose Merc Stealer who charged an absolute fortune, unlike Dan's mum, who is fond of IRN BRU as she's a fan of all things orange and of insertable size, rather like ice lollies! anyway the stealer wanted 800