Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Forgive the Mess!

Forgive the Mess!

Just so y'all know, im messing around with the forums, merging n stuff... no Threads will be deleted, but they may change where they are

So.. Sorry about the mess!

Kol
    xXx

What if your dreams and fears existed in the same place?
    What if everything you ever dreamed, cost all you ever achieved?
    What if, to get to heaven, you had to brave hell?

Would you still go there?

Kolyn, Smartz smart car club staff member. Also a Roadster Driver, and a 4x4 owner
    You can go fast... I can go anywhere...

What? where has the strangely worded phrase gone from the smartz central?
    You need to think of a new tag line

I go and try to sleep and you make a mess
    I always hang mistletoe in the same spot ... the middle belt loop on the back of my jeans.

Just a Wee update:

The 2 Fortwo forums(Fortwo and The new smart car) have been merged into a single Fortwo forum. The ICE section has been moved up the page a wee bit into the cars section.
    The regional - if any local club or group wants a forum, they can have one, doesnt even have to be a region!
    the old regional posts have gone walkies.. that wasnt intentional, honestly, and im gonna try and get them back, soi Sorry about that!

a few of the titles are being changed aswell.. so its obvious which forum is smart related, and the tavern is off topic stuff.
    although a few forums may get removed or changed, the threads and posts will be moved to an active relevant forum, im trying not to delete any at all.. apart from my f-up earlier!

Kolyn, Smartz smart car club staff member. Also a Roadster Driver, and a 4x4 owner

Whilst you're playing, could you look into the post count? I noticed earlier that it says I've posted 44 and I know that I've done more! I'm not out to be the top poster by all means, just pointing out an error

I think posts in the Tavern dont count towards post count, this was don aaaggeeesss ago to stop people posting crap to increase the size of their e-penis.
    although nowadays, no-one seems to really give a crap about post count... if i find the option, i might change it, specially for you Nico

Quote Originally Posted by Esqulax View Post
    I think posts in the Tavern dont count towards post count, this was don aaaggeeesss ago to stop people posting crap to increase the size of their e-penis.
    although nowadays, no-one seems to really give a crap about post count... if i find the option, i might change it, specially for you Nico
    99% of what I post is crap anyway so I don't care about the post count

In other forums, people set a lot of store by post count, and so do "lol" posts to bump it.. hence why we have a 10 char minimum on posts, and as the tavern was most likely to have such silly posts, i think thats why it was turned off.

to be honest, it dont bother me none, if you guys want it, you can have it..(within reason, not Megan Fox or Daniel Craig, theyre busy)

I don't have an e-penis......................so how can I increase it
    Our Lovely Smart baby arrived on the 29th December 2010. Little Ethan Steventon

Quote Originally Posted by Esqulax View Post
    Ahhh! Well don't worry about it, I understand why it was done now