Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lost makes sense

Smile Lost makes sense

After watch'in "Lost" for the last few seasons, this made more sense!!!

Haz a seedy eye!

I got totally bored of Lost by the second season. They dragged it out TOOOO long, and I got sick of the whole 'let's do nothing except stand on a beach for 45 mins then, something you can't quite see, will happen at the end of the episode only to be forgotten about in the next' format. It was just dull bobbins. They really could have condensed it into 1 series quite easily!

Agree with Adam, I got bored of it. No idea what happened! Give me Glee, Vampire Diaries, True Blood or Shameless any day of the week!
    Sensible mode deactivated, back in a Roadster

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.

Was watching it until channel 4 lost the rights to sky and gave up on it.

Seen it available to borrow from library and to watch online, but having watched 2 series and got nowhere, i can`t be bothered with the rest of it!

Never got past the first few episodes. So mucho gratitude to the cats for filling in the rest!

I watched 3 or 4 series I think but not having sky or any fancy tv products I kinda got fed up of waiting to find out what happens next. I'm half tempted to rent the box sets and find out the end though now!

Anastasia
    Mr Poo - Mk5 450 Pulse
    Honky - 451 Passion Diesel
    Nellie - 2014 Mitsubishi Outlander

There is one - and only one - TV show that can carry a story arc and that is Babylon 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Bagface View Post
    There is one - and only one - TV show that can carry a story arc and that is Babylon 5.
    Actually enjoyed babylon 5.
    Smart car lover.

All I can say is at least they concluded it, maybe not very well but unlike many other promising US shows; Enterprise, Terminator: Sarah Conner Chronicles, etc. which were axed due to falling audience figures when in fact it was the network screwing up the scheduling.

I got bored of Lost at the end of season 1, Heroes I got bored of after the season 2 and after 24 got ridiculous in series 2. American writers may need to take a leaf out of UK writers scribble pads, the ending to Life on Mars/Ashes to Ashes was superb, made total sense but still left you wondering who everyone was in some respects.

Oh and IT Crowd starts for a 4th series in June with a 5th to follow.

Omfg lmfao!!!!
    I always hang mistletoe in the same spot ... the middle belt loop on the back of my jeans.