Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: www.smart-stuff.co.uk?

www.smart-stuff.co.uk?

Hi there. I bought my Smart last month, it's an o6 fortwo passion & I'm having lots of fun with it. I placed an order for a few accessories with www.smart-stuff.co.uk - This was on 27th Dec. I have yet to receive anything, or have any contact from them yet the money was taken. I gave them a call just over a week ago & they said they are waiting for stock & it should be here on Tuesday (the 11th)

I guess i'm a bit miffed as the site didn't say the parts weren't in-stock, if it did I would have bought elsewhere. Am I moaning for nothing?Just wondered if they are a reputable company or if anyone on here has bought from them

long term smart guys.....

aka digitec

they have been away over the xmas period and had internet issues i believe from reading a few other posts......

kate - aka lilsmartie on here is one of the owners!

JJ

www.forfour.co.uk - forfour technical forum
    www.evilution.co.uk
    www.quidco.com << CLICK - cash back on car insurance and online purchases

O.K mate, thanks for your reply. I understand it was just after xmas but was worried as I'd paid by card & not paypal. I saw links to them from a few smart sites so thought they would be O.K. Guess i'll give it another week.

or call them.... they do seem to be a bit understaffed at the moment

JJ

www.forfour.co.uk - forfour technical forum
    www.evilution.co.uk
    www.quidco.com << CLICK - cash back on car insurance and online purchases

Ordered new sump and bolt's last monday, came friday and thats to France

I am in the same boat as the orginal poster.
    I have ordered over 600 of parts from them!!!
    Having no luck via email at the minute.
    Will be calling first thing in the morning to get a answer hopefully
    I placed my original order on the 17th of december!
    And a further order the other week.
    my original order was a new turbo for my roadie which is needed so i can get the car back on the road!!!
    2nd order was a few bits and some pods.
    Not a happy customer at all!
    i would have and should have ordered from elsewhere but they came highly recommended on several forums so i decided to use them.

Hi Guys,

I ordered a Genuine Smart keyring from them before Christmas and although the order took about three weeks to arrive I did receive the goods which were spot on as described, I did email them asking for an update and they got back to me straight away explaining the situation.

Nick
    2010/60 - Smart ForTwo Cabriolet GB-10 CDI (451)

2003/53 - Ford Focus RS / Build No: 2596

They take two weeks off over Christmas, are down 2 members of staff and have the Xmas back log to contend with. You have to try and remember that most Smart indies are fairly small in comparison to the main dealer network, so it can take a little longer.

What you gain however is proper experience, better value and the same quality OE parts.
    Smart car lover.

I spoke to them today & they said they should get them tomorrow (Tuesday) Apparently all their stuff comes on Tuesday's. I ordered the cupholder, under-seat drawer, mudflaps & a couple of small luggage nets. It's not like i'm waiting for a clutch or something, but I was unaware the items were not in stock. I don't want to start a witchhunt & being new to smarts & the smart scene I was just wondering if people on here had experience ordering from them.I'll be sure to add on here when I get my bits, hopefully this week

My tuppence worth.....they are one of the FEW UK companies willing to ship abroad.
    I ordered a service kit from them, and it arrived in 3 weeks....which is pretty good to get something to Norway....it took longer than that for Yates's X-Mas card to get here (it arrived today!).

Bad time of year to order parts from a "family" run business.....