Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: www.smart-stuff.co.uk?

Spoke to kate today my parts should be with me by the end of next week.

I hope they are busy. Theyve got my fortwo in there at the moment. I must say that when I delivered it to them, i was very impressed with the set up and the staff. Ill let you know more when I collect my car in a few weeks.
    Parts wanted for early Pulse. Please view in the wanted forum.

Devon.dave - you'll have no problem using them as a garage. Their service is excellent. It's just their webstore sales which can be a little "tempremental".
    ==============================
    2004 Roadster-Coupe SB2 Brabus
    2005 ForTwo Brabus Numeric
    2014 Skoda Yeti 4x4 DSG
    ex 2002 City Coupe 600cc Pulse
    ex 2003 City Coupe 700cc Passion
    ==============================

Just thought I would confirm I got my refund so no complaint from me about that

No Probs from me, new TIK pipe came in just over a week to france, great service.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by 137699 View Post
    Devon.dave - you'll have no problem using them as a garage. Their service is excellent. It's just their webstore sales which can be a little "tempremental".
    Well, all being well, ill be collecting 'the beast' on this coming Wednesday. He's been in with Digitec since the new year. (not because they are slow, but because im abroad) Hopefully all the silly faults have been ironed out, wheels have been re powdercoated, new tyres all round, all made roadworthy after being off the road for a long time and MOT'd, ready to go...... Ive not driven it yet, or any Smart to be honest, but im really looking forward to it. Bought as a non runner in Bolton about a year ago, lots of work carried out, engine rebuild, new coolant pipes front to rear, new rad, days spent removing really bad wiring mods and chavy led cruise lights inside and out. Silly stickers removed, and panels repainted. Lots of extra's sourced and fitted. Getting excited now......... Just had an email from Kate "he's in for his MOT today"

Please keep the forum updated.
    I, for one, have faith in them as they sorted MY bits out when no other UK supplier/indie/etc bothered to answer me!

It's easy to knock someone down for poor delivery over holiday periods etc, but like most forums, many posts are about "poor" service, and only a few about "good"!

"It's just their webstore sales which can be a little "tempremental"...yeah, like many who also have to work on cars at the same time...
    I've started "Require e-mail read" confirmation on my mails to all suppliers now.
    But Kate....well, I asked an open question on the forum (with PM response if they didn't want to give secrets away) and she remembered/searched for my e-mail addy from 6 months ago and replied to that.
    Not many would do that.

Well.....i travelled across from Spain to collect him on Wednesday, but no joy yet. It appears that there is a problem with the charging light not going out. Apparantly because the alternator is probably not the correct one for the ECU. Dissapointed is an understatement!

6 years later and they are still utterly atrocious. And every bit as ignorant too.