Thread: Pods 10 to 6 adaptor

Pods 10 to 6 adaptor

Hello to all

I have just bought turbo and temperature pods to fit to my star blue roadster . Luckily I do have the wiring fitted to my car so I was hoping it will be plug and play installation. Unfortunately however pods arrived without the 10 to 6 adaptor - somehow I didn't realise adaptor was simply not included in the sale. I contacted seller, but as pods come from the car that had a computer fitted he simply didn't have the adaptor at all.

Can anyone please advice me, where I can get this 10 to 6 adaptor in reasonable price? I found someone selling it for 33 pounds from Italy, but this seams to be bit expensive for a 6 cm of cable with plug on each end.
    Does anyone know if this adaptor exists as independent part so I could buy it of MMC Smart?

this seams to be the adaptor I am after:
    http://www.evilution.co.uk/473

thank you for any help and advice, best regards

Krzysztof

I suggest you log onto www.theroadster.net as there has been a thread about this on there recently.
    You may then want to contact user macbut999 who is a user on there as he is going to make and sell these wires for about 10 each.
    ==============================
    2004 Roadster-Coupe SB2 Brabus
    2005 ForTwo Brabus Numeric
    2014 Skoda Yeti 4x4 DSG
    ex 2002 City Coupe 600cc Pulse
    ex 2003 City Coupe 700cc Passion
    ==============================

Thank you 137699, It is a great tread discussing exackly what I am searching for. I registered and posted there and waiting for some responses. 10 -15 sounds so much more reasonable for this connector.
    ----------------------------------
    2004 Smart Roadster Coupe
    2006 Vespa GT 200
    ex Ducati Monster
    ----------------------------------

A soldering iron, some wires and some heatshrink sleeving could sort this...
    I think all the info is out there for the connections.