Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cleaned the car....

cleaned the car....

Got this car off my parents as they didnt need it anymore... Anyway, it came to me dirty, and i couldnt drive it like that so here it is before and after.

BEFORE

AFTER

Last edited by FirstImpression; 14-06-2013 at 03:24 PM.

Very nice, well done! Just one point though, you've rubbed it so hard you've worn the number plates away!
    Out of interest, what's the going rate for cleaning a smart?

its a special polish i use to clean off the numbers :-)

For a full valet inside and out i would normally charge 40... for a full detail 100..... but thats withing a 30 mile radius of ME2.

I don't know why you bothered....
    Didn't the car get you from A to B anyway?
    The plastic won't rust (until some Al Qaeda fanatics develop something to rot plastic as fast as salt does steel)...so why mess with it?

When you do all this "tarting up", do you ever think about all the important bits UNDER the car that your life relies upon?

i make sure the car is fully working all over... With regards to the Tarting up... this is the washing section.....

I have to keep it clean and tidy, im getting it signed with my details so it will be a rolling advert.

Got to laugh Gaz, you're the one paying something like a godzillian bucks to have a wash done on your van

No Gaz is getting for free. He threatened to show naked photos of himself if it wasn't free. Easy decision really LOL

Quote Originally Posted by BRABUS View Post
    No Gaz is getting for free. He threatened to show naked photos of himself if it wasn't free. Easy decision really LOL
    Mark84 would probably pay him! Lol

Ah, but it's a sideline for Mark, just like the photos of me are a sideline for XTEN10.
    BRABUS...be careful, I got some "discount" from Welsh Smarties...but it's your wife that's Welsh...not you.....(so don't ask what I got...OK?)

1st Impression seems to be running a business, and so should be paying like the other traders do....