Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Waiting delivery fortwo edition 1 turbo

H I
    Had my turbo prime with premium pack for two weeks had a brabus before and don't miss it start stop not a problem extra seats brill on the service front and using an independent there is no service book all electronic been trying to get one as I want to use Kate's garage for service and it's like banging you're head against the wall trying to deal with merc

We have access to the electronic service book system too as part of our online xentry system

That's all good then see you soon

Big te

Just thought... was it you following me through Keinton Mandeville a couple of weeks ago? oldest & newest tube

A yes it was will there be a map for the new smart turbo soon sorry to hijack post

Big te

Yep Just a bit more tweaking and it'll be ready! Already got both std replacement & an induction kit sorted, lowering springs & spacers on their way too for Paul's forfour 90hp that is due any day too!

[QUOTE=lil.smartie;258790]As we are part of the EU any competent garage can carry out the work. As long as parts used are genuine (oem should also be fine) and the work covers the same scope as the main dealer would then the manufacturers warranty remains intact. (3yrs with 453's)

We use genuine parts, approved oils & have the latest, online, Xentry diagnostics just like your main dealer. Our servicing has never been questioned where warranty claims are concerned.

In Scotland you have Sam at McSmarts.

Totally agree, I have used a good Indi. (BMW/MERC) cant fault them, and a LOT cheaper., plus they have a good reputation.
    Cant really see the need to use a Main Stealer, as I still get a reputable rubber stamp in the service book !!