Thread: Hello all - It's been a while

Hello all - It's been a while

Hello everyone! Sorry it has been a while since I logged in. Its been a crazy year or so, so apologies.

However, good news is that I am back in a smart after a 3 year hiatus! Well, kinda. My husband has picked a forfour today, to use for his work. He got a 71bhp Passion in Lava Orange & Black.

What's everyone been up to? Hi to the old crew and all the newbies
    Sensible mode deactivated, back in a Roadster

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperStevie View Post
    picked a forfour - He got a 71bhp Passion in Lava Orange & Black
    A what now ?
    You're so money supermarket and you don't even know it!

I'm afraid it's very quiet here now Steve. Since most are on the Facebook groups, I am beginning to wonder what the purpose of this forum is these days. I have fond memories of this and the SmartManiacs forum. I don't even know who owns and manages it anymore. Really, is it worth the bother?

Hi Stevie.
    Very quiet here these days - as you've doubtless noticed. Weird isn't it, despite your prolonged absence you are still the 'top poster'! And back in a smart too.... How's things with you? Got to say, could be better at my end. Brex**** is crucifying me. Ho hum - only a matter of time before it gets the rest.

Sorry to hear that, kinda sucks. I'm doing grand. I'm employed now, and its extremely time consuming. Since I joined them in June, I've done 28k, more than I averaged in the previous year!
    Sensible mode deactivated, back in a Roadster

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.

The forums are quiet in comparison to Facebook and I long ago suggested that Maniacs, Smartz & thesmartclub should knock heads, merge the forums into one, and have one really well supported smart web forum.

But despite their lack of activity, they should not be lost.

Facebook pages are almost impossible to search. The same questions get asked over & over again and nobody learns from previous owners experience.

The forums are a mine of years of learning in a searchable format. This needs to be protected.
    ==============================
    2004 Roadster-Coupe SB2 Brabus
    2005 ForTwo Brabus Numeric
    2014 Skoda Yeti 4x4 DSG
    ex 2002 City Coupe 600cc Pulse
    ex 2003 City Coupe 700cc Passion
    ==============================

howdy

JJ

www.forfour.co.uk - forfour technical forum
    www.evilution.co.uk
    www.quidco.com << CLICK - cash back on car insurance and online purchases

Hi Stevie, long time no hear. Glad you're doing OK.
    Seem like a life time ago that we used to meet up at the Essex Smarties meet in Chelmsford. Good times.

I've still got my Hello Yellow Mk5 City-Coupe & Sue still has Nelly her Phat Red Mk6.
    Can't believe we've had these cars for so long, me 11 years & Sue 14 years! Cripes

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Mr T; 02-02-2017 at 07:50 PM.

Hi stevie,

long time no speak! I must confess I have drifted away from the forums but unfortunately I hate navigating round FB

Still have my Roadie but its been off the road for over 2 years (money is tight)- but a good friend should be up next
    week to sort most of the issues out.

And having just blagged a new job with a 500 per month pay rise I will have the funds to get it back on the
    road by spring !!

Just been thinking about the day trip with the French at the castle - don't know why that one stuck out
    amongst all the smart meets...