Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: 2010 cdi passion

I thought I had taken a picture of it when I did it but I can't find it so I will take one when I get chance some time today hopefully.

Well that was a right pain. I had to cut off all my hot glue to see the wires.

You had better appreciate this.

well thank you very much , so its the blue with white tracer, thanks so much, I will finish mine off tomorrow,

right that's the fault gone, and has not returned it was boost pressure sensor, B5/1, but now I get limp mode, no light on dash and no fault codes, turn ignition off and on and it boosts ok, then in limp mode again, I think it may be vacuum egr solenoid valve ,, and more help by the way thanks to Mjolinor for his input and interest,
    Last edited by martininkent; 20-06-2017 at 11:01 AM.

pipes

can or has anyone got a pipe diagram, or photos, iv looked on google only a few,
    the previous owner has chopped all the vacuum pipes and put in connectors etc ,i just want to check the routing

I have failed to find such a diagram and I have put serious effort into it. The closest you will get is the explanation I gave in the thread ^^^ up there somewhere.

I am pretty sure mine is correct now.

thanks il take a look

Mjoliner could you do a drawing for me of the vacuum pipes route please, just so i can chase it through,
    many thanks

Quote Originally Posted by martininkent View Post
    Mjoliner could you do a drawing for me of the vacuum pipes route please, just so i can chase it through,
    many thanks
    Nope, sorry. That will take someone over half a day to do and I aint got time right now. You can draw it yourself from my description.

If you specifically do not understand something in the description then post and ask and I will try to clear up any confusion.

Now your job is to make it a proper diagram.