Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010 cdi passion

Did you check that it is actually closed. They do occasionally seize open so look right but are nto closed.

its actually brand new, yes , one of the first jobs, look i think your missing the basic diagnostics that is very important, the fault is Active with just the ignition on,, no start just ignition on, so it is sensor or wiring issue, its not the cdi ecu now i have eliminated that now,, clear code with star, turn ignition off then on and its back, i will post pics of pipes as i dont think there right, but thats no bearing on the fault, see what you think

Yup, you are absolutely right I am missing the point. It is the first time you have mentioned fault codes unless one of those miniature pictures you posted shows them, I can't see that small so have no idea.

sorry post 5 with image, shows code,,

this is the best can do,soz
    Attached Images Attached Images

So, assuming the differential one disappeared when you replaced that sensor and that you have replaced the faulty glow plug you now need to check the manifold pressure sensor. I thought we had already discussed this?

yes we have, differential one was a induced fault by me testing the cars can system id for the sensors,
    yes so map sensor new, maf sensor new, differential sensor new, glow plug was the control unit short circuit , yes replaced that,
    Last edited by martininkent; 08-05-2017 at 08:28 PM.

is the car not going over a certain rpm ? Like it's in limp mode?

sorry late reply, been away, limited revs yes and no boost, if I turn key on and back on again when driving (don't advise this ) it picks up and boosts for a short Moment but then back into limp mode, thanks

well stillgot tht e same issue whats the fix that people are referring too on the net and this site ???