Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: White van man tailgating, makes me very irritating.

Quote Originally Posted by pinger View Post
    If only it were only white van man. It's everyone, his wife and his dog - 'till you shake them off.
    In my younger years with a moderately quick vehicle I used to slow down to 30mph in second gear, every time an over take was attempted i'd floor it (could do 70mph in 2nd) until they got the ideal. Obviously I was a bit younger and stupid at the time
    Follow the Hayabusa powered Smart Fortwo build here

YouTube Video's Here

Up here they don't even try to overtake. Just sit there as if they've taken a 25 year lease on the ground behind me. The road is 100 miles long. Why sit 100cm behind me?

Quote Originally Posted by 42Haya View Post
    In my younger years with a moderately quick vehicle I used to slow down to 30mph in second gear, every time an over take was attempted i'd floor it (could do 70mph in 2nd) until they got the ideal. Obviously I was a bit younger and stupid at the time
    As we get older we realise we are no longer invincible and could suffer bodily harm. Hence always try to get out the situation unhurt and alive and preferably without road rage ensuing.

Quote Originally Posted by pinger View Post
    Up here they don't even try to overtake. Just sit there as if they've taken a 25 year lease on the ground behind me. The road is 100 miles long. Why sit 100cm behind me?
    Yeh, The mentality of a tailhugger is utter crazy.