Thread: Disturbing London special edition Fortwo

Disturbing London special edition Fortwo

Must be getting desperate for sales when special editions appear, as here is one for the really rich girls I think.

A Brabus with pink highlights

More details with interior cabin pictures.....
    http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/gallery...mpah-smart-car

PS...Talking about new models, I would rather have this Forstars which was a demo model based on the 453, shown a few years back which did not go into production, Pity.

It really had the looks, reminding me somewhat of the sleakness of the Smart roadster. It had an electric engine, but with a petrol engine as well, it would have sold fast.Take note 'Smart'....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruvM20Novfk
    Last edited by colin2x2; 19-08-2017 at 01:22 AM.

its advertised in GQ - that says it all about target audience

but yes the forstar is stunning - guess smart were burnt over the crossblade?

JJ
    Last edited by problemchild1976; 20-08-2017 at 12:09 PM.

www.forfour.co.uk - forfour technical forum
    www.evilution.co.uk
    www.quidco.com << CLICK - cash back on car insurance and online purchases

Yeh, it is a pity about the Forstars, as that's what Smart need at the moment. I would put a deposit down now for one.

The 453 Fortwo just does not stand out like the 450 or the 451 for style. They just look like small cars now, just think the bonnet ruined it somewhat, as 453 sales have never took off, hardly see any on the road.

Just hope Smart come out with something with more radical in character and shape, sooner than later.

They just look like small cars now, just think the bonnet ruined it somewhat, as 453 sales have never took off, hardly see any on the road.
    That isn't the case around my way. If I go out for a drive, I am more likely to see a 453 (W453s specifically) over a 450 or a 452.

As for the GQ thing... I actually like the colour scheme going on but the branding has put me off it.