Thread: Website is visually wrong

Website is visually wrong

Hi guys, anyone getting this problem on their computer, as i get this sort of basic format of the website, as picture below.No other website is affected, just Smartz.

is everyone getting this at the moment? How do I get back to the normal website layout?

No problem here, same as always.

I suspect it is your end, try a different browser.

Ok, I am on Chrome and this problem appeared two days ago, so I have now tried my other browser on the computer which I never use nowadays, as its slow, and that is windows explorer, and visually the Smartz website is back to normal. So i can use that.

Does not answer why I have lost this on Chrome though, and it is the only website I have visited, that has done this. Weird!

Chrome has updated with some bad updates over the last few weeks. I suspect if you give it a couple of days it will be OK again.

As per M it's fine here - but I'm also using Chrome.

Their last (or someone's) update has left me unable to scroll down through Google images with the arrow key (have to use mouse at extreme right of page). A PITA that will hopefully be rectified soon. I still mourn the lack of being able to return to a previous page via the backspace key. Such is progress...

Quote Originally Posted by pinger View Post
    I still mourn the lack of being able to return to a previous page via the backspace key. Such is progress...
    Hmm, didn't realise that had gone, bummer!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mjolinor View Post
    Hmm, didn't realise that had gone, bummer!!
    You can't have used it much then!
    Several months ago it vanished - and still I (occasionally) expect it to do what it used to.
    Has anyone else lost 'scroll' ability on Goolag images?

Scroll still works but the links "translate this page" that you get in search results has stopped working.

I didn't use the back button much but I did have it mapped to a spare button my my mouse so that I could be lazy and do it all with the mouse while the other hand was drinking wine, a much more important occupation for it.