Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello again - Back in a Roadster

Hello again - Back in a Roadster

Hi everyone,

Not sure who is still around, I haven't been on here in years. Life got busy etc.

I've just picked up a Roadster this weekend, it is great to be back in one after so long!

How has everyone been? Who is new? Whats the goss?
    Sensible mode deactivated, back in a Roadster

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.

What's that they say about an old penny?....
    Hey, Stevie, good to see you back. Didn't expect Roadster - thought it'd be a new (Renault) fortwo. What's that you used to say about assumptions?
    Not so many of the old faces nowadays but who knows who you'll flush out of the woodwork. Welcome back!

Ha! We have a Twingo in disguise! My husband has an Orange/Black 16 plate Forfour 1.0 Passion. He loves it, it is a good little city car. I wanted something more fun though

How you doing anyway Pinger?

I'm alright Stevie - nothing that great happening, nothing that bad happening.
    Still have my fortwo and have been trying to source another as a recipient for a R1 bike engine (was a passenger in a Honda Blackbird one a couple of months ago - fast, and then it took off!) but being this far north and all the potential cars being southern based is probably going to knock the idea on the head. Unless the local one comes good (doubtful).
    Sounds like life has been treating you well - or I hope it has!

Yeah, all good here! Been with my fella for 8 years this year. Started a great job a couple of months ago, and I have a Roadster again! Life is great haha

You looking for a 450 or 451? I can't remember which one you have at the moment either

450 with what seems to be 450 faults right now - PITA!

How yeh Stevie,

Good to hear you're doing well and back in a Smartie. Some of us oldies are still kicking about!
    I'm still toodling about in Zebedee, just about to hit 100k and going strong.

So let's be having a pic of the new Roadie!!
    Haz a seedy eye!

Hi Stevie it's lovely to hear life's treating you good. I pop on here when the mood takes me but it's very quiet these days...
    Sue & I still have our City Coupes, they're a bit long in the tooth now, but there's no cars out there that take my fancy!
    We miss the days of Essexsmarties meets in Chelmsford & the camping weekends away. Sadly that all came to an end when Jules (Polka Dot) moved away.
    Enjoy your Roadster.
    Martin.

Aww I remember the monthly meet ups well in Essex! Used to love them. Shame that they've died now. I miss the community days

Smartypantz, I hope this helps! It has done about 110k (had a SAM change, now shows 54k), has a few niggles I am trying to fix, but overall, very decent for the age/mileage. Its had an engine rebuild, plus the timing chain and alternator replaced recently.

Attached Images Attached Images