Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Delphi DS150E Error codes.

Q0013854V003000000 required as secondhand part if anyone has or knows of one.

I see no point in also reading codes with Star. You’ll be no wiser only out of pocket unless it is free.
    Buy second hand unit and fit. Delphi should be able to run pump and open valves so you can bleed system. Install Delphi on another laptop if not working on the first one.
    Drives a Smart Cdi - 65 to 85 MPG

Quote Originally Posted by tolsen View Post
    I see no point in also reading codes with Star. You’ll be no wiser only out of pocket unless it is free.
    I take that as confirmation then that the codes from the Delphi scan have accurately pin pointed the ESP/ABS module as the cause of the dash lights.

Quote Originally Posted by tolsen View Post
    Buy second hand unit and fit. Delphi should be able to run pump and open valves so you can bleed system. Install Delphi on another laptop if not working on the first one.
    It's only the ''main'' icon/file that has gone missing - but it prevents opening.
    Win XP won't accept Delphi as 'Windows Modules Installer Service not available on this computer'. The W7 lap top was sourced specifically for this and it did work previously. Where has 'main' gone?!

I gather you mean the application file called main.exe?
    It should be in the "Delphi Cars 2014.R2" folder wherever you installed it on your hardrive.
    Mines in "My Documents" folder for some reason? Don't know why I didn't install it in the "program" files folder!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr T View Post
    I gather you mean the application file called main.exe?
    It should be in the "Delphi Cars 2014.R2" folder wherever you installed it on your hardrive.
    Mines in "My Documents" folder for some reason? Don't know why I didn't install it in the "program" files folder!
    Not the 'exe' one but the one that hitherto sat next to it and was just ''main''. Clicking it would open up the Delphi at the page with the pic of the car. Without it I can't access it.
    Ditto, mine is in Documents and so is the Wurth stuff but it doesn't show unless I search ie, type in Wurth or WOW. Strange feature of the Win 7 lap top I'm using is there is no Download section (my XP and Win 10 LTs both have that). Not finding any of it easy - I'm never very good with computers. Tolsen seems confident that I have all the diagnosis I need so finding a used ESP control module is next on the to-do list. Any idea what used ones change hands for and if they are the same on Roadsters?

run "system restore" on your windows 7 computer to put it back to a date before you noticed that your program was not working.

John

Maybe you deleted the MAIN file by accident. Have a look in the Recycle Bin. You may be lucky! If not if you've got the disc that came with the unit, you could reinstall it.

I am surprised you haven't got a Download folder? I run windows 7 & mine has one??

Thanks guys - I'll give this a go - starting in the recycle bin.
    Yep, odd no Downloads. All this software and I'm struggling to find it. And that link when typed in wouldn't work. When I copied and pasted it via USB stick it did. Computers and me do not get on. Computers in cars - worse. Typing on a Win 10 lap top that cost 300 about a computer that does nothing more than massage brakes and costs 1700. Hard to tell if I should seek a mechanic or a shrink.

No worries mate. All will be wonderful after Brex****.
    Drives a Smart Cdi - 65 to 85 MPG

Quote Originally Posted by Heinkeljb View Post
    run "system restore" on your windows 7 computer to put it back to a date before you noticed that your program was not working.

John
    Thanks John - that did the trick.

The Wurth stuff. I can open the manual and it tells me to insert a disc I don't have to install 'WOW! X.X.X.'
    Googled for a downloadable version and this page >>

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C...4dUDCAs&uact=5

appeared. Anything there of use to me? Or is there another way to load the software from the files I already have?