Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Delphi DS150E Error codes.

You're so money supermarket and you don't even know it!

Hi Pinger, i've got a 6 minute video on how to install WOW from the files you already have.
    The file is only 77Mbs & I can E-mail it to you if it helps.
    Will need your e-mail address if you want it.

Best version of WOW complete with instructions:
    https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ah2ay1MO1McSilWT2ZlFId_tBnam
    Study instructions and follow them.
    Drives a Smart Cdi - 65 to 85 MPG

Thanks all for links etc. Been busy of late but will get stuck in next week.

Does anyone know if the DS150 can calibrate the steering angle sensor on a 450/Roadster?

Quote Originally Posted by mikerj View Post
    Does anyone know if the DS150 can calibrate the steering angle sensor on a 450/Roadster?
    Nothing I've seen with the Delphi software - but that's not to say it can't.
    I was going to check if the Wurth WOW would - but it wont connect to my car for some reason I need to get to grips with. That and why with the Delphi the 'main' keeps disappearing and can only be refound with a system restore back to September. Maybe avoiding MS updates might help?

Spent a while at the weekend checking this and I couldn't find anything either, though it can read back the angle from the sensor. Annoyingly the wheel on my Roady is off-centre by at about two splines so it will inevitably have a fit if I straighten it up without reseting the zero position.

Delphi can do very little on a Roadster. Read your Roadster as a same year 450 and you’ll find Delphi can do most things.
    Drives a Smart Cdi - 65 to 85 MPG

Quote Originally Posted by tolsen View Post
    Delphi can do very little on a Roadster. Read your Roadster as a same year 450 and you’ll find Delphi can do most things.
    I tried that based on one of your previous posts but it gave exactly the same options, for the ESP system at least. Perhaps it depends on the WOW software version?

Quote Originally Posted by mikerj View Post
    I tried that based on one of your previous posts but it gave exactly the same options, for the ESP system at least. Perhaps it depends on the WOW software version?
    Have you not got WOW?
    Post # 33 has everything you need including the video that tells how to load it all. Just one point - I found that elements were not where shown on the video. Not a problem, merely a case of finding files wherever they are by name and then processing them as per the video. Helps to have two devices - the one for the software and the other to view the video on so you can go step by step, pausing where necessary.