Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Headlight problem.

Do like me. I am extending the height and insulating my largest shed so it can accommodate a two post lift. Not getting any younger so need to plan ahead.
    Drives a Smart Cdi - 65 to 85 MPG

Quote Originally Posted by tolsen View Post
    Do like me. I am extending the height and insulating my largest shed so it can accommodate a two post lift. Not getting any younger so need to plan ahead.
    Befriend someone young and enthusiastic who can listen and buy a comfy "garage chair" for giving instruction..

Do like me.

Is that a request or a demand ?
    You're so money supermarket and you don't even know it!

Not an option for this renter.
    Do you have you a two post lift - or just making space for one? I possibly know of one that may be for sale if you haven't sourced one yet.

On the plus side with my frangible fortwo.... Just got the engine oil analysis back, the oil that has first seen proper service after the first 1000 miles being on other stuff just to aid running-in. After 9500 miles the oil is deemed fit for the same again (though it will be getting changed) and only very slightly higher than normal levels of Fe and Mo attributed to the (honed) bores and rings bedding in. At least the engine is good!