Page 1 of 90 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduction Thread

Ottery st Mary, Nr Exeter, Devon, United Kingdom

Introduction Thread

Welcome to all our members, to the Introduction Thread .. Some of us have been around a while, some not long, and some (Like Brian, for a looooooong time !!)

I though it would be good to have a thread to re-introduce yourself to eachother. Don't worry about loads of pics, but maybe just an intro to you and your smart ...

Current Members, Please don't reply to posts in this thread, It's for Intros's only !!

damian aka LucidSmart

| smart i-move Limited Edition | Fuel Econometer - |

I drive with the IPSGA system, do you ??

Ottery st Mary, Nr Exeter, Devon, United Kingdom

LucidSmart2005

Hello all,

I'm damian, more commonly known as Lucid, and I'm the smartz code monkey (Read, I look after the code for the site !!!)

I drive a smart i-move, which is a special edition launched by apple and smart. It came with an i-pod and cradle. I have added a few additions like the Janspeed Exhaust and Custom Stainless Valance to make it that bit different.

I also have a smart fortwo Passion Coupe in Bay Grey which is completely standard ... and I mean completely ... (My Girlie drives that though !!)

I'm a Security Consultant by day .... currently working in Oslo, Norway.

and thats about it ..

| smart i-move Limited Edition | Fuel Econometer - |

I drive with the IPSGA system, do you ??

lol ok My Names April im a office manager in Edinburgh and i own a 54reg all black 4/4 my cars got metal monkey dials sprayed pink pod rings lol

planned mods are

meercat exhuast (gettin made at the mo)

tints

Hi my name is Matt and I founded Smartz after a drunken boast in Limerick Ireland. I have 2 kids with another one on the way, im 26 and work as a consultant currently but want to go back into full time work. I have a 4-4 but have owned a 4-2 up until a month ago and also a Roadster. I love everyone on the site and think its a great place to meet people and have a chit chat about pretty much everything.

Oh and i do look a little bit like Jamie Oliver.....so im told over and over again..

Matt, Smartz smart car forum Admin
    www.burtonbytes.co.uk Computer repairs Burton On Trent

Hello

My name is Kirsty and i'm an alco ........ oops sorry wrong room hehehee

my real name is Kirsty but I answer to most things LOL the most common being Rou (which came about from my smartie being called Littlerou)

I currently work for my Local Council but fingers crossed i'll be leaving there shortly

I'm the previous owner of 'Littlerou' who was a passion city coupe in bay grey n silver and i'm currently in the process of securing me another smartie who will be known as 'Littlerou's little bro' for the time being

Oh and yes I'm in Scotland for the now ..........
    Mummy to Kaitlyn Susan Macdonald ... 1st July 2009

Mummy to Finlay James Macdonald ... 6th February 2013

Mrs Mac 'officially' ... 7th November 2009

Driver of Thumper ... Cleaner to Waspie
    RIP Gordon 25th May 2011

Ok I'm ...... ME ...... I've also been around a while so most peeps on here will know me ....... My smart is a forfour all silver , and it's the only one of its kind , a limited edition brubus .... thats about it really .......so Hello .....
    Last edited by brulaw; 20-02-2007 at 08:17 PM. Reason: I'm beging ...... LOL
    . [/I]

Hello,

I'm Gavin and I'm a smart-a-holic...

I've owned smarts since 2006 when I bought my 1.3 Passion forfour later that year I bought my smart city coupe (Year 2000, a vintage year.).

I'm a computer programmer by trade, and currently run www.onsmart.co.uk an online smart magazine.

I like modifying cars, but my style is for it too look standard, but slightly off-standard, if you know what I mean, it's modded, but in a way that it looks like it's always been that way.

I'm also an admin on SMARTZ and somewhat in the process of building some add-ons!

Oh, and I'm married to Mrs_HoagieKat who I adore, so much so, it's her I bought the for!

HK.

Hello there im Brian.

As damian has pointed out im somewhat part of the furniture round here (but please dont wipe your feet or sit on me) lmao. I flex my admin arm from time to time (for good not bad) and generally look after the Smartz Chat Room.

I drive a star blue/silver roadster 'notch back' and to date the mods include a remap, piperx filter, 17" alloys (when they're fitted) and various alterations to the stereo lol, oh and nice new shiney brakes & pads up front

I'm based in and around the York area and work as an architectural technician.

My roadster has been my 1st and only smart since Dec 2003 but i have been pondering on the idea of geting the new 42 shortly after its release into the UK

Cheers,

Brian
    Daisypath Wedding tickers

Hey there Im Kaz

Im known on smartz as Puddlejumper as thats what my little smart is called, hes a Xreg, LHD, True Blue and Black Pure and i love him to bits

Im a full time barmiad and smart meets organiser lol and im From Redcar, Near Middlesbrough (known for the crap football team lol)

Thnx people

kaz n pj xxx
    Puddlejumper, Smart Car Club Member & Smart Fortwo Pure driver!!!

Hey I'm Fi but the name kind of gave that away!!!

i have a 55 plate all black (soon to be something different) cabby and a soon to be sold purple roadie

by day i work for a property developer mainly shouting at tenants, builders and architects hehe

fi xx
    Fi